One individually packaged meal kit contains 18 Servings –3 days worth of food for one person. Each 72-hour Emergency Meal Kit has two servings of Beef Chili with Beans, two servings of Spaghetti and Meatballs in Sauce, two servings of Chicken Pasta Parmesan in a Tomato Cheese Sauce, as well as everything you need to heat your entrées and cutlery kits.
Inside each 72-hour Emergency Meal Kit:
- Two (9oz) servings of Beef Chili with Beans
- Two (9oz) servings of Spaghetti and Meatballs in Sauce
- Two (9oz) servings of Chicken Pasta Parmesan in a Tomato Cheese Sauce
- Three packs of two soft whole wheat tortillas
- Three 1 oz pouches of jelly
- Three Grand Canyon Meal Replacement Bars
- Three Instant Granola Cereal with Latte
- Six heating elements, water activators, and cutlery kits
Disaster relief agencies recommend you have at least 72hrs of food for one person.
To learn more about the 72-Hour Emergency Meal Kit, watch the introductory video HERE.