One individually packaged meal kit contains two servings each of:
- Two servings of Beef Chili with Beans
- Two servings of Spaghetti with Meatballs in Sauce
- Two servings of Chicken Pasta Parmesan
- Three packs of two soft whole wheat tortillas
- Three 1 oz pouches of jelly
- Three Grand Canyon Meal Replacement Bars
- Three Instant Granola Cereal with Latte
- Six heating elements, water activators, and cutlery kits
Disaster relief agencies recommend you have at least 72hrs of food for one person.
To learn more about the 72-Hour Emergency Meal Kit, watch the introductory video HERE.